Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) Program 2017 August Batch
The following candidates have been selected for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Program- 2017 August batch.
Selected candidates are required to take admission by 15 September 2017
Please follow instructions below for admission:
- Submit the duly filled form provided by the University.
- Deposit the required amount in the bank and submit the bank receipt along with the admission form to the Account Section, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
Amount required at the time of admission: NRs. 5,06000/-
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Banepa in KU-SMS Saving A/C 00505030017934
(It can also be deposited in any other branches of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the same Account No.)
- Provide photo-copies of Mark-Sheet, Transcript, Character Certificate (SLC & 10+2 or equivalent), Citizenship certificate and original Migration Certificate.
- Provide three recent passport size photos.
- Form Submission date & time:
11 September 2017 to 15 September 2017
10.00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Candidates failing to take admission by 15 September 2017 shall forfeit their chance to admission. Remaining vacant seats shall be allocated to the candidates in order of the merit according to the waiting list.
- Orientation will be held on 17 September 2017 at Physiotherapy Department, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
Dr. Ramesh Makaju
School of Medical Sciences