School of Medical Sciences
Date: 22 March 2018
Admission Notice for BDS Program 2017/2018
- Applications are invited for the Entrance test of BDS program under Kathmandu University for academic year 2017/2018 in the following colleges for remaining seats of 2017:
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu
- Kantipur Dental College, Kathmandu
- Nepal Medical Colleges, Kathmandu
- College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
The applicants must fill and submit online application form from exam.kusms.edu.np with a copy of bank voucher worth NRs.3000/- (non-refundable), deposited at Nepal Investment Bank in the name of KUSMS Account Number: 00505030017934 not later than 3 April 2018. The amount can be deposited through any branches of Nepal Investment Bank.
Candidates who have submitted online application forms need to COLOR print their Admit Card by themselves and must bring along with ORIGINAL Copy of Citizenship Card on the day of entrance test. Candidates without their ADMIT CARD AND ORIGINAL COPY OF CITIZENSHIP will NOT be allowed to enter Examination Center
Completed 10+2 years of education or Intermediate of Science (I.Sc.) or equivalent, having 50% in aggregate (Grand Total) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as main subjects and he/she should have secured not less than 50% of marks in each subject (PCB)
Entrance Test: Date, Time and Venue
Date: April 7, 2018 Saturday
Time & Venue: Will be notified later in the website
The merit list of the successful candidate will be published on the basis of 70% of its Entrance Examination Score and 30% of Total Aggregate Score of 10+2/I.Sc. or equivalent qualification or B.Sc. or equivalent qualification.
The Examination test will be valid for the Academic Year 2018 March only.
- Candidates are instructed to read the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting application form and depositing the bank voucher.
- Candidates submitting wrong information in the online application form and also not meeting the University's requirements will not be allowed to sit in counseling session even they pass the Entrance test. Those candidates' entrance test will be automatically cancelled.
- The University can deny or cancel University registration any time on the basis of the University eligibility criteria or for any other valid reason.