Objective of Curriculum:
The bachelor in nursing science program aim is to prepare competent graduate nurses who can work independently as a member of health team to provide preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative care, to teach in the different health institutions and conductleadership role in various health care settings as well as in research activities.
Course Duration: 3 and half years
Total Seat:- 40
- Successfully completed 3 years certificate level of nursing from a recognized institution and should have secured an aggregate of 50% or more marks.
- Should have minimum of two years work experience after successful completion of the certificate nursing course.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Entrance Examination + Interview for Nepali citizen
- Interview only for foreign candidates
The full marks for the Entrance Examination will be 100 and the duration of the examination will be of 2 hours. The pass mark is 40.
Fee Structure 2018 Batch:
- At Admission: NRs. 1,66,300/-
- Beginning of 2nd Year: NRs. 1,15,800/-
- Beginning of 3rd Year: NRs. 1,16,900/-
- Total Fee: NRs. 3,99,000/-